+28 Happy 60Th Birthday Dear Friend References


+28 Happy 60Th Birthday Dear Friend References. Congratulations on hitting 30 for the second time (this time, though, it may hurt). I look forward to many more years as your friend.

60th Friend Birthday Card " to A Special Friend On Your Birthday 60
60th Friend Birthday Card " to A Special Friend On Your Birthday 60 from www.amazon.co.uk

Have a special birthday this year. Happy birthday, day, you always know just how to make me smile. You are a magnificent friend!

*** Buddy, Turning 60 Is Not The End Of Your Life, It’s Start For Your Own Life.


Happy birthday, day, you always know just how to make me smile. I know that you are always there for me. • “wishing a dear a friend, a happy 60th birthday!

Hope You Already Know That These Wrinkles Make Your Smile Brighter.


May this day bring you so much joy and happiness! Sending a 60th birthday wish to the person who is so important in my life! May your 60th birthday be as memorable and glorious as your 60 years on earth.

I Hope Your 60Th Year Is The Best Yet.


I wish you joy, happiness, and more blessings than you can count on your birthday and for the year to come. Wishing you a day filled with. • they say 60 is the new 40, but in your case, 60 is the new 70!

You’re My Friend, My Mentor, And My Role Your Colleague, Which Has A And Never Have Special Day At Enjoyable As You You’re More Than Between You And Can Be Myself Happy 60Th Birthday Messages


Have a special birthday this year. Cheers to you, my friend. You have never ceased to be there for me, during good and bad times.

I’m Sending Love And Good Wishes Your Way.


There is a special place in my heart that you own and i would never feel the same without you. May this occasion gives you so much happiness and may you take time to reflect on the amazing life you’ve lived! *** happy 60th birthday to my beloved friend.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post